[plug] Binary Clock

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sat Jan 31 17:25:07 WST 2004

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:03:46 +0800 James Devenish <devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au> wrote:

> In message <20040131155527.422fdeda.harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au>
> on Sat, Jan 31, 2004 at 03:55:27PM +0800, Harry wrote:
> > I don't have a telly.
>
> Do you have children? How are they supposed to LEARN anything without a
> TV? Ah...u have acess 2 Internet chat r0oms. Phew!

I'm puzzled. You mean I need to visit these "Internet chat rooms" or watch
TV to have children ? Why did I never made this connection before ?

> > Is this binary clock running Linux or has the topic drifted as badly
> > as the timepiece ?
>
> I am not aware of any direct relationship between Linux [and] the clock. RTFM.

I've just looked at a few Linux manuals and quite a few of them mention clocks.
I don't have the binary clock manual to prove otherwise of course .. but I may
have mentioned this ..

> I might have forgotten to add these:

Most of my messages are typed with a silent :-D

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/