[plug] ADSL: Hardware Gateways vs Linux

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Tue Jul 6 17:43:13 WST 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 17:35, Chris Caston wrote:

> Sorry we are talking about different animals. I was looking at the G
> beast.

Replying to my own thread... I did actually buy this thing and it seems
to be very particular about when you can connect to it's web interface
or not. I have been trying to get back into for about 1 hour and have
also reseted it.

I've got this huge feeling that wireless is just a complete and total
pain in the arse so much so that it totally outweighs any possible
conveniences. Give me normal network cables any day.

regards,

Chros