[plug] Web Browser Visualisation

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Thu Jul 8 13:30:29 WST 2004

Yesterday I saw my home page in IE - version {mumble} for the first time
- I've been too busy with other things - and it looked hideous, but it
reminded me that I'd started to investigate how I'd best go about
visualising sites on different browsers.

I was thinking of making 10 different HDD images for VMware, each with a
different browser installed, but as I started that process, I started to
pull out some hair.

There has to be a better way.

Any suggestions on how I might go about viewing local pages on a variety
of browsers/platforms, using my beloved Debian workstation.

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S27°52'30" - E151°16'25" (Millmerran, QLD)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..