[plug] next distro?

Mungo TheB mungotheb at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 11 19:23:37 WST 2004

do I take it that debian seems the main one here?

Yep! I like a distro that i can quickly get up (esp as i tinker with it till
i break it, then have to reinstall and yes that included ALL the windows
versions too :)

The LiveCD distro's seem a go, mainly as rescues disk. but a fair few are
starting to make it possable to boot (maybe install) and go.

mainly I'm getting sick of the upgrade cycle (3.1 3.11 w95 w97 wxp mdk7 mdk8
mdk9 mdk10 but I DO learn a lot, i'm going grey now :)
dont hate any of them, they did their job at the time.

MungoTheB