[plug] Re: Fw: [plug-ctte] linux help request

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Sun Jul 11 17:32:15 WST 2004

On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 05:11:42PM +0800, Bernard Blackham wrote:
> I would like to get involved in using the linux operating system but to date
> I  have had very little success in obtaining a working version of linux

Hi David,

PLUG is holding an Installfest next Sunday, 18th July. This is
probably the best place to get hands-on help with installing Linux
on your machine. You can find more information and register at
http://installfest.plug.org.au/ .

Hope to see you there :)

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>