[plug] ** July PLUG Seminar Notice **

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Mon Jul 12 12:54:17 WST 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-12 at 14:11, Bernard Blackham wrote:
> Abstract:
> This talk will cover tips, tricks and traps with Linux on laptops.
> More specifically, getting hibernation working, power-saving
> techniques and generally getting the most out of your laptop.

As I'm going to be in QLD while you're talking about this, are you
planning to provide some docs associated with this, alternatively, is
someone going to be either taking notes or taping it?

While I don't have a lap-top as such, my Cappuccino PC could do with
some hibernation/software suspend and I've not been successful in
getting any of that to work in any meaningful way.

/me keeps fingers crossed :-)

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S27°52'30" - E151°16'25" (Millmerran, QLD)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..