[plug] ** July PLUG Seminar Notice **

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Mon Jul 12 17:51:51 WST 2004

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 02:54:17PM +1000, Onno Benschop wrote:
> As I'm going to be in QLD while you're talking about this, are you
> planning to provide some docs associated with this, alternatively, is
> someone going to be either taking notes or taping it?

There'll be slides, but also a live demonstration which won't be in
it. We could probably arrange for the audio to be recorded too.

> While I don't have a lap-top as such, my Cappuccino PC could do with
> some hibernation/software suspend and I've not been successful in
> getting any of that to work in any meaningful way.

Well I guarantee I won't be saying anything that inspiring, it'll
cover some of what hardware what does work and what is known to
cause issues.

> /me keeps fingers crossed :-)

Now I have expectations to live up to ... eep! :)

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>