[plug] NFS mount giving "invalid argument" error

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Wed Jul 14 21:41:09 WST 2004

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 06:46:24PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> I recently changed the /etc/exports on my server at home and now I
> can't access one of the NFS mounts.  When I give an
> "/etc/init.d/nfs-kernel-server reload" then I see an error:

I've run into numerous quirks with the NFS kernel server, so much so
that I've sworn off it for most things. Reboots generally cured
things, but userspace NFS server was more than adequate and less
painful.

I'm not helpful, sorry, but userspace NFS servers are your friend :)

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>