[plug] [OT] props to Harris Technology

ranime ranime at westnet.com.au
Thu Jul 15 18:40:06 WST 2004

Craig,
with regard to the following that you wrote...

"It should be like a DSL modem plugged into a hub/switch,
  with all PCs also plugged into the same hub/switch."

Are you saying that this is how it is with a built in switch ?...
  or
this is how you would prefer to set up,bridged or not bridged,
with a seperate modem and a seperate router and switch,
and then if required, a seperate wireless unit?

I just need a little clarification please.
thank you.
Max...