[plug] Backup of drives for installfest??

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Sat Jul 17 10:10:19 WST 2004

On Sat, 2004-07-17 at 10:03, Cameron Patrick wrote:

> Ideally today for the installfest tomorrow.  If you reckon they're
> easy I might have a shot at compiling them tonight ...

I /think/ it should be fairly easy. You will need to build partimage's
dependencies as static libraries first. Obviously I can't guarantee
it'll work without trying it myself now.

I can't remember if rebuilding the server with --no-ssl --no-login (or
whatever - sorry, it's been a while since I worked on that stuff) is
enough, or if you need to rebuild the client to talk to the
authentication-less server as well. I suspect it might've been the
latter when I looked at it, unfortunately.

--
Craig Ringer