[plug] [OT] Wizard PC

Paul Arch paul at sdmgroup.com.au
Mon Jul 19 10:04:55 WST 2004

Hi,

 I know a few people on this list were using Wizard PCs (from Netway) as
various linux enabled devices.

 I am setting one up as firewall/router for my home internet access
(e-wire).  A few months ago I brought a DUB-100 USB-> ethernet adapter to
act as my secondary network card.  I have recently found out this works
quite well with linux ( I am using SuSE 9.1), so should work well with
Wizard PC.

  But I remember the USB lead that came with the wizard PCs was incorrectly
wired.  At the time of purchase, I didnt require usb so I didnt take to much
notice.  I now need usb :)

 Does anyone know the pinout of what the lead to the mobo should be ?  If I
can remember, it was only a matter of swapping 2 wires around ?

 Cheers

Paul Arch
Software Engineer

S.D.M. Group Pty. Ltd.