[plug] Testing ...

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Mon Jul 19 21:04:06 WST 2004

Harry wrote:

> > Curious why there hasn't been an email since 11:26 ...
> The noisiest contributors are recovering from Installfest ;-)

Dunno about that, Chris and I were there on Sunday, but Craig and
James were otherwise occupied...

> Or in CP's case .. still on a bus somewhere.

I managed to find my way quite successfully from your place to LinuxIT
despite my unfamiliarity with that side of the river and the bus
driver's insistence that route 881 went nowhere near South St.  (It
actually passes the bus stop right outside Linux IT, on the corner of
South and Carrington.)  I think I got Matt's AP back to him before the
wireless withdrawal symptoms had set in too badly ;-)

Cameron.