[plug] Lindows, I mean Lind--- I mean Linspire, has prevailed ?!

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Tue Jul 20 04:36:01 WST 2004

When I read that headline I was expecting Microsoft to have tried to
coax Robertson into some stupid agreement which would've made the
settlement even more useless than the US DoJ vs MS "settlement", sure,
USD $20 million is chicken feed for them but it's better than what they
could've tried to do !

Microsoft settles L-----s dispute
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/07/19/microsoft_linspire_settlement/

I really like this quote:

"All I know is that I'm being sued for unfair business practices by
Microsoft. Hello pot? It's kettle on line two," he said when Microsoft
first opened fire two and half years ago.

:P

Cheers
Kai

--
currently in Karlstad, Värmland, Sverige