[plug] [OTish] VPN and China Firewall?

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 13:26:59 WST 2004

Well it doesn't seem to have any issue at all getting
authentication... but there is no ping reply at all.
Next time I talk to him I'll ask him to telnet on 25 to the mail
server back here.. by both the public address and the private one..
see what result that gets.

--
Attacking Linus' integrity and character is like clubbing baby seals.
- PJ, Groklaw.net