[plug] Changing of sub details.

Michael Hunt michael at aussie.oddsocks.net
Tue Jul 20 20:51:34 WST 2004

Hi ya all,

Due to increasing costs on my Net at ddress service (once free, reliable
web based e-mail) I will no longer be subscribed to this list as
michael.j.hunt at usa.net. Instead I will be subscribed with
michael at aussie.oddsocks.net.

It is a bit of a sad moment for me, having had this address for over 6
years there are a multitude of memories attached to it. It has been with
me all over the world on my travels, given out to numerous friends and
even on occasions come up in a goggle search of someone in another far
of part of the world struggling with some Linux issue that I have posted
about on PLUG.

In some ways I feel apart of me has just died .....

To michael.j.hunt at usa.net I say :-

"So long. And thanks for all the fish"

Michael Hunt

An aussie oddsock.