[plug] Next installfest - "going Corp"

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 11:00:05 WST 2004

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:38:55 +0800, Jon  Miller
<jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au> wrote:
> I'm sure you can get someone from Novell and IBM, I attended their workshop last week and it was packed.

Yeah thats what I was thinking.
How did you find the course?

*On a personal level - You bastard :-) I was booked to go on that, and
cause no one cancelled I couldn't go :-(
Incidentally they're trying to get the numbers to fit another session
in August.. so if anyone else is interested in what i think is a
damned cheap course for installing SUSE on IBM Xseries servers.. I
could fwd the details.. ( I think they need another 10 people.)

--
Attacking Linus' integrity and character is like clubbing baby seals.
- PJ, Groklaw.net