[plug] Which Wiki?

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Jul 22 16:32:56 WST 2004

Theres a few out there now that use htmlarea (including my own one which
alas I'm not really into explaining how to set up, since its servlet(!)
based)

I saw another htmlarea one the other day, and alas cant remember the name,
but these are great, since its pretty much wysiwyg, and on the windoze
boxes even let folks paste in word stuff with formatting etc intact.

--
"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au