[plug] ownership

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Thu Jul 29 16:31:18 WST 2004

In message <4108B353.6080507 at smlintl.com.au>
on Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 04:20:35PM +0800, Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
> Should it happen though if I do it through console and come up with the
> error message of dropped. BTW I have an unidentified build so I don't
> even know what version I have.

It's not quite clear what your situation or configuration is, but I
will suggest that you initially avoid using PuTTY when attempting to
isolate your SSH problem. To debug SSH from the client side, you can
run it from a terminal window (e.g. xterm, konsole, gnome-terminal)
and use the -v option for diagnostics (e.g. `ssh -vvv foo at bar`).