[plug] Nokia 5510

Kev k.downes at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jun 1 20:39:50 WST 2004

Hi all,

I've come into ownership of a Nokia 5510, which amongst other trinkets
has a built in MP3 player which also acts as a 64M USB memory stick.  My
son uses his to transport schoolwork to and from school.  In Windows XP
you simply plug it in and it comes up as a 64M drive.  In Mdk 10 it
hotmounts OK but when I view its properties it says that it's 0 Kbytes,
and I can't copy anything to it.  I checked in Windoze and it is empty
and it's formatted FAT.  Does anyone out there have any clues?  Has
anyone out there had one of these and can help me?

Thanx in advance
Kev Downes