[plug] Removed packages in sid by accident and now they won't come back

caston at arach.net.au caston at arach.net.au
Tue Jun 1 23:56:16 WST 2004

Hello,

I run Debian Sid and was silly enough to do a apt-get dist-upgrade to try and fix gnumeric.
It told me what it was going to do and I pressed Y without reading it. I am very silly.

It removed evolution, gtkhtml3.0, libgtkhtml3.0, libgal2.0-common, libgal2.06, gnumeric,
gnumeric-common, libgnomeprintui2.2-0, libgnomeprint2.2-0

I'm most spewing about evolution.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

apt-get install evolution gives me:

Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  evolution: Depends: gtkhtml3.0 (>= 3.0.10) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libgal2.0-6 (>= 1.99.11) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libgnomeprint2.2-0 (>= 2.4.2) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libgnomeprintui2.2-0 (>= 2.4.2) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libgtkhtml3.0-4 (>= 3.0.10) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libgal2.0-common (>= 1.99.11) but it is not going to be installed