[plug] [OT] Possible new assoication

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 04:58:57 WST 2004

>                     Open Source Business Association
>

>                               Objectives:
>

>In the face of the closed and obscured nature of business operations
>
>and the isolation of an unimaginable quantum of human brain
>
>power, talent and creativity
>
>We as enthusiasts of the free sharing of knowledge, decisions,
>
>design and discoveries resolve to
>
>Develop a framework to allow all people of earth to focus their talent
>and creativity through the creation of truly transparent companies that
>are collectively formed and operated by people all over the world
>regardless of their race, religion, gender or economic status and
>operate to benefit, preserve and repair natural environments and
>ecosystems.
>
>We believe that our cause is to become one of the greatest in human
>history and will make capitalism work in favor of all people by creating
>a global culture of abundant common social wealth
>
>We further resolve to achieve our means through the formation of the
>
>Open Source Business Association

Sounds like your trying to make boy scouts ot of us all ;-)

Do you have a charter drawn up, or any sort of informational webpage that
might explain HOW it purposes to accomplish this very googleish "do no evil"
statement?

Senectus

--
“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be