[plug] [OT] GeForce 2mx fan issue

Craig Foster fostware at westnet.com.au
Wed Jun 2 07:24:07 WST 2004

1. Buy another card. They're that cheap these days :(
2. My machine has a backplane rotary extractor
	Anyware PN FC-900L
See http://melbourne.anyware.com.au/cache/item-523public.html?cache=no

Take off the current fan off the card and install this puppy.
You might want to measure where your GPU actually sits, cos you want the
intake in the general vicinity of the GPU.
Also note that when mounted the intake faces the AGP card when mounted in
the slot below...

HTH,

Craig F.