[plug] gentoo gui installer

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 04:18:35 WST 2004

>dloaded the 1.1 version
>went ok :)

huh? downloaded the 1.1 version of what?

>what kernel have you been testing?

I'm using the 2.6.6 kernel in every one of my boxes.. Its a much easier to
use and configure kernel.. (I reckon anyway)

>all the different types :)
>the only games kernel  i've seen is ck-sources

I don't know about the ck-sources but the games sources is out of date by a
fair way.. your better off using the 2.6 kernel (although aparently wineX
has issue's with prelinking and some other 2.6 kernel feature)

Senectus

--
“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be