[plug] gentoo gui installer

Mungo TheB mungotheb at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 12:30:49 WST 2004

>>dloaded the 1.1 version
>>went ok :)
>
>huh? downloaded the 1.1 version of what?

Anaconda-gui

>>what kernel have you been testing?
>
>I'm using the 2.6.6 kernel in every one of my boxes.. Its a much easier to
>use and configure kernel.. (I reckon anyway)

Well saw all the different flavors and wasnt sure
so many different 2.6 versions (and patches)

>>all the different types :)
>>the only games kernel  i've seen is ck-sources
>
>I don't know about the ck-sources but the games sources is out of date by a
>fair way.. your better off using the 2.6 kernel (although aparently wineX
>has issue's with prelinking and some other 2.6 kernel feature)

went looking for the best kernel for gaming (after all, games usually push
most areas and i WANT to go completely over to linux (with games just
holding me off))

MungoTheB

p.s. I'm STILL a bit of a dumb bum toooo :)