[plug] net banking

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Fri Jun 4 16:47:16 WST 2004

On Friday 04 June 2004 07:22, William Kenworthy wrote:
> For info:
>
> just checked the Police & Nurses Credit Union netbanking site and it now
> works in Mozilla and Firebird (after enabling popup windows - FB wont
> open into a tab)  Even the menu bar now works including functions like
> password changing!  Hooray!

Real Tab Junkies use pwm. ^_^

(Disclaimer: Yes, I KNOW some other wm's have similar functionality - I should
probably check 'em out again one of these days. Any recommendations from
fellow tab-junkies?)

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |