[plug] X configuration

bob bob at fots.org.au
Tue Jun 8 08:20:49 WST 2004

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:06 pm, nofixed wrote:
> I'm still hacking away at the connection to my NB1300+4 adsl modem.
> I'm sure there's documentation out there somewhere.....

This site may be of help
http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~simonb/swiftel/
Simon's ADSL Page

This area is built up from my experience configuring my Linux system and
ADSL connection with Swiftel using the Netcomm NB1300 ADSL Modem/Router.
There are several sections:
Configuring the NB1300 as a PPP Half-bridge
Configuring my linux gateway for use with the NB1300 in full-bridge mode
Configuring my internal network and gateway

I found it usefull in setting up my system here...

--
Atlanta makes it against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole
or street lamp.