[plug] And also a mad lag....

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Jun 8 15:17:00 WST 2004

The behavior gets nuttier.

step 1:) Send mail to list
step 2:) Wait at least an extended coffee break
step 3:) FINALLY shows up in moderation queue
step 4:) moderate and send it
step 5:) another big big wait
step 6:) The email that was SUPPOSED to turn up straight after step 1
advising "your mail is in moderation queue" finally turns up
step 7:) we arent sure fi the moderated mails are being sent yet

What might cause this masive delay?

still ;- mailman+exim

--
"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au