[OT] [Seriously-OT] [plug] Demon Internet.?

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Jun 9 15:49:55 WST 2004

http://www.google.com/search?q=remove+ie+branding

In addition, IE has nothing to do with PLUG (or OpenOffice).
Crossposting is usually considered a Bad Thing(TM).

Bringing this back into the realm of on-topic-ness, a few friends and I
have noticed that most lists aren't at the same level they used to be
(debian-security is our favourite example: once very insightful, now
populated by newbies screaming about how someone p1ng0r3d their b0x3n
and maybe that's why UT2004 is running slower than Tux Racer).

Are there are PLUG-like lists that people subscribe to that are of a
more technical nature?  I suspect that it wouldn't be a local list (no
offense, but Perth just isn't big enough to have that many people who
know what they're talking about), but it would be nice to communicate
with people on more advanced topics.

--
 Leon Blackwell                | This email has been ROT-26 encoded.
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     |