[plug] POP3, Perl, Flock, UID, message id [Slightly][OT]

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Jun 10 00:05:06 WST 2004

I am inclined to believe 'anything-but-perl' is a scientifically correct
form of thinking.

Religion is for monks. Python is for the rest of us.

--
"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au