e-mail list etiquette again [was: Re: [plug] packaged brand-name PCs vs custom]

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Thu Jun 10 12:00:31 WST 2004

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 11:27:06AM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> Ah, as far as I am aware, the archive can no longer be searched. I tried
> a few days ago, The cantech URL is gone, and no means was apparent, for
> searching the archive.

In the header of every mail to this list:

It is also linked from the PLUG website.

While technically not searchable, you can use google to search for
something specific:

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Amail.plug.linux.org.au+busby+commas

--
 Leon Blackwell                | Build a man a fire, and he's warm for
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | a day.	Set a man on fire, and he's