Searching the archives - was Re: e-mail list etiquette again [was: Re: [plug] packaged brand-name PCs vs custom]

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Jun 11 13:38:21 WST 2004

Whoa.... lurker is nice

Notice another plug (philipines linux user group) uses it too :)

Hmm. Might be a good one for another bunch of Lists I maintain.

--
"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au