[plug] Snappy UI

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Fri Jun 11 22:56:21 WST 2004

A side note on this thread:

I've been working on a WinXP box for the last 4 hours. It's a relatively
new install, and doesn't seem to be broken in any way. Yet I'm so
frustrated I gnawed the end of the pencil I was holding right off. It's
slow, painful, "knows" what I want no matter what I tell it, makes no
sense, loves to ignore my settings, and seems to go out of its way to
drive me insane.

Give me my quirky, inconsistent, bloated, unreliable (face it, apps
usually are) linux back! *ARRGGH*.

OK, I'm going to get a new pencil and get back to work now.

Craig Ringer