plug-bounce? was Re: [plug] Hi, Newbie here. Got some questions, please.

Craig Foster fostware at westnet.com.au
Sat Jun 12 15:56:36 WST 2004

Sorry guys <insert sheepish grin>

Plug-bounce is the mailman resender / list error recepticle (even says so in
the mail headers)

Run changed motherboards, hard drives, added RAID and rebooted my home mail
server.
Got a chunk of root mail through too :(
It's funny that other mail has passed OK....

I'm putting it down to some iffy permissions on the qmail alias
.spamassassin directory
Yunno, safe servers list....

Nothing to see here, move along :)

CraigF.