plug-bounce? was Re: [plug] Hi, Newbie here. Got some questions, please.

Lee Jamieson lee.jamieson at bigpond.com
Sat Jun 12 15:57:51 WST 2004

Steve Boak wrote:
> On Tue, 18 May 2004 06:42 pm, Craig Foster wrote:

I don't know.  It's interesting.

I finally got that bloody module to load at boot though :)  I now don't
have to go into a terminal to connect to the net :)

In other news, I'm volunteering at the Tambellup Telecentre 1 day a
week.  On thursday, infact. I'll have to pick your brains occasionally
when they get the Linux server up and running.

Ahh well,

Talk to ya later.

Lee