[plug] distcc benchmark

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 13 12:19:12 WST 2004

My personnel feeling (i.e., unbacked by measurements) is that ccache is
more beneficial than distcc on complex compiles (even within one
package) - an example is evolution and OO (particularly OO!) because
many compiles wont migrate

ccache and distcc work well together, and should be on local and remote
machines for the best effect.

BillK