[plug] Computer Angels' Door Sale Sat 19 June

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sun Jun 13 16:53:40 WST 2004

It's on again, the Computer Angel's Door Sale.

This time we mainly have monster monitors ($50), 15" monitors ($15),
laptops (lowend, suitable for data logging, firewalls, playing with
Linux), and other non-Intel hardware for true electronics and computer
hobbyists.

We have just updated the Door Sale page at:
http://www.computerangels.org.au/carpark.shtml

It's as complete as it can be for the day :) Remember, two hours only
from 10am to 12noon.

By coming along and spending you'll really help our volunteer activities
at Computer Angels in "promoting and encouraging computer literacy"
(using Linux).

There is an entry fee of a gold coin, and if you provide your name and
telephone number this puts you in the running for one of two beauty
treatment gift vouchers. Sorry, no vi guy T-shirt this time :)

Please spread the word. An updated flyer is available from the Door Sale
page.

Look forward to seeing you there.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
www.decisions-and-designs.com.au/jacqueline

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.computerangels.org.au)