[plug] SMS gateways

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sun Jun 13 22:32:49 WST 2004

Cheers Arie, the OzEmail one has a good pricing scheme...... if I can find
out if its accessible programatically.

Iinet looks good too, but do need to find out again if it has an API, and
if its available to non IInet customers (Although the group I'm helping
may have in its ranks an iinet customer that can help there)

--
"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au