[plug] quake

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 13 22:33:22 WST 2004

I'm sure someone's already told you offlist, but you only need a Windows CD,
and then you download the quake 3 liunx binary which is somewhere around
12-20 meg. The windows CD has the level files and this should be all you
need.

"...it was brilliant, there was three up against a thousand, and boy, did we
give those three heaps!"