[plug] Fwd: new to linux

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jun 14 15:09:37 WST 2004

Message from a non-subscriber. If you have a response, please send
replies directly to this person or him know how to subscribe. Thanks.

----- Forwarded message from shive samy <motigo3 at yahoo.com> -----
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 00:03:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: shive samy <motigo3 at yahoo.com>
Subject: new to linux

Dear Sir.,

I have been kindly referred to you by Linux Australia.Can you advise me
please .The screen says what kind of mouse I am using.There is
Usb,universal etc.. but the OK box puzzles me and cancel box as the
mouse is not working I tried ENTER but it does not work.

Another query is how to make yahoo japan page which is in Japanse being
recognised and fonts appear in Kanji.Encoding in View does not exactly
work.
Thanks
Steven
----- End forwarded message -----