[plug] You don't have to be a Linspert to use Linux !

Kai Jones kai.jones at broome.wa.gov.au
Wed Jun 16 09:33:52 WST 2004

I installed Linspire 4.5 on our IT laptop a few weeks ago, default boot
mode was set to Linux.....anyway, I got the laptop out just now to have
a look at some stuff and Linspire was in sleep mode, so I woke it up and
thereäs a srtuctural reveiew sitting there looking at me, done in OOo
1.1 and complete with diagrams, all the usual font formatting etc etc

What's the point of this post ? the CEO borrowed the laptop, he's cluey
but not very computer literate, he prolly didn't know it wasn't windows,
prolly didn't know he wasn't using Microsoft Word and did the whole lot
without any help from IT !

There is hope.... ;)