[plug] Notebooks

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Wed Jun 16 14:20:01 WST 2004

James Devenish wrote:

> Hmmm. I can imagine the folklore now: days when printers were as large
> as cars, so you'd taken them to the service station (using a trunk)
> where they'd be refilled by genuine service station attendants (none of
> this "self service" stuff) and "lp: printer on fire" implied halon ;-)

Come on James, get with the naughties. It's FM200 now, not that nasty environmentally damaging Halon!

Back on the topic of notebooks. I'm pretty sure my next notebook is going to be a Mac. Battery life
is the most important thing to me and Mac's seem to have that hands down.

Brad (Must be a slow news day up here)