[plug] kde 3.2

Jim nofixed at westnet.com.au
Wed Jun 16 16:32:29 WST 2004

Chris Caston wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 23:05, Jim wrote:
>
>>Simon Scott wrote:

>>>When you say 'now', what did you change between it being ok and it not being
>>>ok?
>>>

>>Previous version was 2.2 I think.  New is 3.2.2-1.  It works fine.  It's
>>just that the installation script stuffed things around a bit.
>

> OK. But truly don't tell me that you are going to deny that 3.2.x is
> much more beautiful :)

Since I tend to keep the same look-and-feel I have not really noticed.
I have noticed, however, that emacs initialises a lot faster now.

A final whinge:  no matter what I select in screensaver config, all I
get is a black screen.

Oh, and the panel still locks up while I play games started from the panel.

Jim