[plug] [motigo3 at yahoo.com: saving on floppies]

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Thu Jun 17 13:39:34 WST 2004

I'm forwarding this to the PLUG list because I think this is a more
useful destination than webmasters at plug.  (Actually I'm not sure it
belongs anywhere near PLUG... what /is/ "Windows 97" anyway?)

If you want to reply, remember to CC the original poster as I don't
think he's on the list.

----- Forwarded message from shive samy <motigo3 at yahoo.com> -----