[plug] more mailman madness

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Jun 17 17:46:52 WST 2004

(moderator: delete the mail I sent from other adress)

Anyone know how to stop the following phenomena?

1)Mailman sends someone email. Email adress wrong
2)Email server sucks and doesnt have proper headers in bounce.
3)mailman thinks its a post to list. list is moderated. mailman sends an
'its in the queue' message.
4)Email server thinks its another email to wrong adress. go to step 2.

I have on a moderation queue about 400 postmaster at rararar.arara emails.

I'm figuring if I just clear out mailman sending reciepts for moderation,
all will be good. Just cant find the damn message.

"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."
George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Oct. 27, 2003

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au