[plug] OO.o - outlining

Tim White weirdo at tigris.org
Sun Jun 20 10:26:18 WST 2004

At 12:22 2004-06-19 +1000, you wrote:
>On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 19:41, Onno Benschop wrote:
> > I use OO.o, but I'm not sure how to do something that I took for granted
> > in Word, namely designing a document in outline mode.
> > Normally I'd write the headings, write some sub-headings, move stuff
> > around, write some text, then when all that is done, I'd format it.
> > How can I do this in OO.o?

If you use headings like in outline view then you can move stuff around in
the navigator same as outline view. This was something I've been meaning to
look for but didn't get around to it. So your email got me looking again.
IT doesn't allow collapse-expand but it does allow moving around headings
and all text below it.
Hope this helps
Tim

weirdo AT tigris DOT org (MSN Enabled) | ICQ# 255176389 | Riverton, Perth, WA
--- Computer languages are the only real universal languages