[plug] INSANITY! more mailman madness

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Thu Jun 17 20:06:37 WST 2004

In message <Pine.LNX.4.44.0406171954560.1037-100000 at guild.murdoch.edu.au>
on Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 07:56:45PM +0800, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> This is really infuriating. I've
>
> redirected aliases in exim, taken out the bounces director
> that damn thing is still just sending AGAIN and AGAIN.
> I have *no* idea where its ending up. Its madness writ large!
>
> Does anyone know how to flush exims queues and mailmans queues?

I would love to know where mailman secretes its bounces...I can't find
them in the 'qfiles', 'data' or 'lists' directories. Trying to debug a
Python problem with Mailman at the moment. As for flushing its
queues...that depends. Near a phone? I'll send you a phone number
off-list in a few minutes if I can get my own problem sorted.