[plug] Warez [0] the programme [was: Re: Programmes vs Data [was: Re: Community Seminars]]

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sat Jun 19 16:51:21 WST 2004

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 16:12:40 +0800 Bernd Felsche
<bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Few people have the time to procrastinate in ivory towers to obtain
> what they subsequently opine as truth.

Or pontificate even ;) Just to spannerworks this erudite discourse, James A
posted this link on UCC that was new (to me anyway). The user perception of
where/what the programme/application/data is/was gets foggier ..

http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/APIWar.html

Harry

[0] French usage, sans apostrophie (something about elderberries) ':-}

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/