[plug] Gmail Accounts

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Jun 21 13:39:04 WST 2004

Simple example here: Compare the success of HTTP to the technically
superior gopher. (Note, we are talking transport NOT presentation here).

Pans out the non heirachical nature of the web absolutely killed gopher.
And thats a shame, but it does indicate that intuitively people do NOT
necessarily think heirachically.

--
"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au