[plug] Gmail Accounts

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Jun 21 13:44:03 WST 2004

I had a similar fwit boss that was reading my emails without telling me a
few years ago.

Being the sysadmin of the NT4 box it was, I changed all the admin
passwords and relegated him to user password status.

He came stomping in oneday:: "Have you changed the password?"
me: "Yes"
him: "Hackers?"
me: "No. You."
him: "Uh.? <puzzed pause> Ok. Whats the password."
me: "Sorry. Its a secret."
him: (Sudenly enraged) "TELL ME THE FKING PASSWORD!"
me: "No. You cant be trusted with it."
him: "<expletives rararara....>"
me: "Look, if you have an issue, just fire me and I'll give you the
password back"
him: "<sulks off>"

I kept the job and the admin password. I really hated working at that
place, and spent alot of time imploring the guy to fire me.

--
"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au