[plug] smtp madness.

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Jun 22 15:11:49 WST 2004

Neato. Is that going to work with 2.2 kernel?
Linux version 2.2.20-idepci (herbert at gondolin) (gcc version 2.7.2.3) #1
Sat Apr 20 12:45:19 EST 2002

I really should get off my ass and upgrade this baby to a modern 2.4
kernel.

I did originally thinkt his was to with mailman, however with qrunner
turned off and things redirected away from it, it was still happening.
plus mailman has been instructed not to send bounce notices or reciepts.

Its a bit puzzling, and it MAY have to do with the way I've set up
directors et/al in my exim conf